30 Acting Duos (And One Trio) Whose Chemistry On TV Was So Incredible, It Was Simply The Best Of The Year
I think we can all agree that Brett and Juno as Roy Kent and Keeley on Ted Lasso are a gift to TV.
We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which TV acting duos in 2021 had the greatest chemistry. Here are some of the best responses:
There are some pretty big spoilers ahead!
1. First, Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany as Wanda Maximoff and Vision on WandaVision
2. Brett Goldstein and Juno Temple as Roy Kent and Keeley Jones on Ted Lasso
3. Danielle Savre and Stefania Spampinato as Maya and Carina DeLuca-Bishop on Station 19
4. Barrett Doss and Okieriete Onaodowan as Vic Hughes and Dean Miller on Station 19
5. Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan as Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes on The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
6. Penn Badgley and Victoria Pedretti as Joe Goldberg and Love Quinn on You
7. Noel Fisher and Cameron Monaghan as Mickey and Ian on Shameless
8. Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez as Charles-Haden Savage, Oliver Putnam, and Mabel Mora on Only Murders In the Building
9. Asa Butterfield and Ncuti Gatwa as Otis Milburn and Eric Effiong on Sex Education
10. Emma Mackey and Aimee Lou Wood as Maeve Wiley and Aimee Gibbs on Sex Education
11. Oliver Stark and Ryan Guzman as Buck Buckley and Eddie Díaz on 9-1-1
12. Christina Hendricks and Manny Montana as Beth Boland and Rio on Good Girls
13. Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson as Loki and Mobius on Loki
14. Kelli Giddish and Peter Scanavino as Amanda Rollins and Dominick Carisi Jr. on Law and Order: SVU
15. Hailee Steinfeld and Jeremy Renner as Kate Bishop and Clint Barton on Hawkeye
16. Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh as Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova on Hawkeye
17. Hailee Steinfeld and Ella Hunt as Emily Dickinson and Sue Gilbert on Dickinson
18. Nicholas Holt and Elle Fanning as Peter and Catherine on The Great
19. Indya Moore and Angel Bismark Curiel as Angel and Papi on Pose.
20. Annie Murphy and Mary Hollis Inboden as Allison McRoberts and Patty O'Connor on Kevin Can F**k Himself
21. Jessie Mei Li and Ben Barnes as Alina Starkov and General Kirigan/The Darkling on Shadow and Bone
22. Amita Suman and Freddy Carter as Inej and Kaz on Shadow and Bone
23. Melissa Benoist and Katie McGrath as Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor on Supergirl.
24. Kennedy McMann and Alex Saxon as Nancy Drew and Ace on Nancy Drew
25. Natasia Demetriou and Matt Berry as Laszlo and Nadja on What We Do in the Shadows
26. Lauren Cohan and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Maggie Rhee and Negan on The Walking Dead
27. Madelaine Petsch and Vanessa Morgan as Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz (and other versions of their characters) on Riverdale
28. Lili Reinhart and KJ Apa as Betty Cooper and Archie Andrews on Riverdale
29. Rob McElhenney and Charlotte Nicdao as Ian Grimm and Poppy Li on Mythic Quest
30. Matt Ryan and Tala Ashe as Constantine and Zari Tarazi on Legends of Tomorrow
31. And finally, Tom Payne and Michael Sheen as Malcolm Bright and Martin Whitly on Prodigal Son
We can't fit everyone into one post, so which other actors do you think had outstanding chemistry in 2021? Tell us in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.