29 Actors Whose Crying On A TV Show Was So Raw And Authentic, They Deserved An Award
Sophia Bush sobbing on One Tree Hill gets me every single time.
1. Viola Davis as Annalise Keating on How to Get Away With Murder
2. Robert Sheehan as Klaus on The Umbrella Academy
3. Mae Whitman as Amber Braverman on Parenthood
4. Paul Mescal as Connell on Normal People
5. Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill
6. Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva on Jane the Virgin
7. Melanie Scrofano as Wynonna Earp on Wynonna Earp
8. Dominique Provost-Chalkley as Waverly Earp on Wynonna Earp
9. Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester on Supernatural
10. Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey on Grey's Anatomy
11. Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang on Grey's Anatomy
12. Sarah Paulson as Lana Winters on American Horror Story: Asylum
13. Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski on Teen Wolf
14. Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
15. Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert on The Vampire Diaries
16. Mandy Moore as Rebecca Pearson on This Is Us
17. Sterling K. Brown as Randall Pearson on This Is Us
18. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
19. Alyson Hannigan as Willow Rosenberg on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
20. Jacob Elordi as Nate on Euphoria
21. Jodie Comer as Villanelle on Killing Eve
22. Justina Machado as Penelope Alvarez on One Day at a Time
23. Elisabeth Moss as June Osborne on The Handmaid's Tale
24. Emmy Rossum as Fiona Gallagher on Shameless
25. Grant Gustin as Barry Allen on The Flash
26. Lindsey Morgan as Raven Rayes on The 100
27. Lauren German as Chloe Decker on Lucifer
28. Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes on The Walking Dead
29. And finally, Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars on Veronica Mars and as Eleanor Shellstrop on The Good Place
Are there other TV actors who deserve more credit for being so good at crying? Tell us in the comments below!
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.