We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which TV moments make them cringe. Here are some of the cringiest:
1. First, on The Office, when Michael tells the Scott's Tots students that he actually can't pay their college tuitions.
2. When Jess tries to pressure Rory into having sex on Gilmore Girls.
3. When Betty dances to "Mad World" at the Whyte Wyrm on Riverdale.
4. On Friends, when Ross has a crush on his cousin and tries to kiss her.
5. When Robby turns out to be Jess's cousin on New Girl.
6. On Glee, when Finn sang "(You're) Having My Baby" in front of Quinn's parents.
7. When Meredith wants Derek to choose her on Grey's Anatomy.
8. On Game of Thrones, when Arya and Gendry have sex for the first time.
9. When Sam and Becky, a Supernatural super-fan, get married on Supernatural.
10. On Gilmore Girls, when Lorelai runs and sleeps with Christopher right after breaking up with Luke.
11. On Brooklyn Nine-Nine, when Jake flirts with the medical examiner in order to delay an autopsy report.
12. On Sex and the City, when Carrie invites Big to the cabin while Aidan is with her.
13. On Friends, when Phoebe tries to teach Joey French.
14. On Pretty Little Liars, when there's a flashback to Toby's days in juvie.
15. On The Office, when Jim reveals that Pam is pregnant and Michael makes it worse.
16. On Girls, when Marie creates the music video for "What I Am."
17. On Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when Buffy gets drunk in order to get over Parker and the beer makes her dumb.
18. On 30 Rock, when Liz ruffles Stewart's hair because she thought he was a child.
19. On How I Met Your Mother, when Barney uses hashtags in everyday conversation.
20. On Grey's Anatomy, when Izzie has sex with Denny's ghost.
21. On Breaking Bad, when Skyler performs her rendition of "Happy Birthday Mr. President."
22. On The Vampire Diaries, when Stefan tells Caroline that life isn't about your final moments.
23. And finally, on Riverdale, when one of the Ghoulie's reveals why he's in juvie.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.