1. Run All Day So You Are A Level Ten Athlete
2. Move All Your Windows To Wall Mount A TV
In Sims it is entirely possible to shuffle your windows about to make room for your flat screen, making it possible to get that Feng Shui feeling just right. Might be pretty costly.
3. Destroy Your House To Make Money
Ever been tight on money? Don't fear, in Sims you can just knock down a couple of walls and spend away.
4. Alternatively, You Could Pop To The Supermarket and Sell the Day's Catch
Pop down to the supermarket with one or two freshly caught fish, or some grapes and sell them to the supermarket.
5. When You Get Bored at Being the Best At One Job, Quit and Be the Best At Something Else
6. Only Call the Baby Sitter After You've Left
Hey, there's no worries that he or she might be busy. Why not hop in the car and find out later. Obviously it's best to call them whilst driving and after you've left the house so the sitter feels an obligation. I always wonder how they get into the house.