Response to 34 “I Laughed So Hard I Cried” Stories:
Years ago I traveled to Germany to sing and was going to stay with a host family. Upon arrival, speaking little if any German I stumbled through greetings. My hostess then asked me “Douche?” Wide eyed I stared at her so she repeated “Douche”? Thoughts ran through my head, I smiled, and she frantically began to make a raining pattern over her head “DOUCHE” DOUCHE!” OH! SHOWER!!Yes! Thank you so much! I burst into nervous laughter and laughed for what seemed like forever. She laughed too. I am such a goof ball!
I feel bad for his wife!!
- nofiltergirl "The Definitive Ranking Of Smells That..."
- nofiltergirl + "This Instagram Account Perfectly Capt..."
Love these ideas! I work with little kids at church so I will be using a lot of these fun activities this Summer. Thanks!!??
- nofiltergirl "These Leaked "Scandal" Photos May Hav..."
- nofiltergirl "37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old"
- nofiltergirl "The 35 Most Touching Photos Ever Taken"