12 Things You Never Knew About Emma Watson
Emma has stolen our hearts! See her in Noah, in theaters on Friday, March 28.
1. She was born in France and speaks un petit peu de français.
But has stated that her French isn't as good as it used to be.
2. Her celebrity crush growing up was Kevin Costner.
Can you blame her?
3. At the age of 15, she was the youngest person ever to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue.
4. She's got great taste in music!
5. She almost went back to her short cropped 'do after seeing Beyonce's pixie cut last year.
7. Despite her fame, she still experiences "normal people" problems from time to time.
8. In her spare time, she paints and draws and sometimes writes poetry.
9. She's almost as addicted to her phone apps as you are.
10. Her specialty in the kitchen is a simple breakfast tortilla — yum!
"I make a really amazing egg tortilla in the morning. It's my special thing. I make guacamole, salsa, and scrambled eggs, and then I cook the tortilla. It's pretty simple, really, but yummy."