1. You've gotten into more than one heated debate about where to get the best slice in your neighborhood.
2. You have absolutely no tolerance for people who try to upstream your cab from you.
3. You know there is no worse fate than having to transport a large item on the train at rush hour.
4. You know there's a special place reserved in Hell for slow walkers.
5. You know exactly how much the cab home from your favorite bar costs, down to the penny.
6. You haven't done your own laundry in ages because who would when your laundromat has next-day drop-off service?
7. You shake your head whenever someone freaks out about seeing a celebrity on the street.
8. You always know someone who can get your name on the list, no matter what the event.
9. You treat Times Square like a war zone.
And you never, ever, ever go there. Ever.