1. Get a kitschy clutch which will make you feel like a queen.
2. Add a maang tikka to all ensembles because LOOK HOW GORGEOUS.
3. Sarees are gorgeous and amazing but if you find the process intimidating, convert one into a dress.
4. Using Indian fabrics is smart AF because they're made for tropical weather and are mostly natural.
5. You'd also be wearing thousands of years of handmade tradition and technique.
6. You can even wear the vibrant fabrics as accessories.
7. Show your strength with these Hindi shakti bracelets.
8. Or a graphic printed t-shirt in an Indian script.
9. Wear the pretty national flower on your wrists.
10. Replace your work shoes with these ~professional~ yet cool juttis.
11. Keep your laptop safe with this quirky mooch print laptop sleeve.
12. Upgrade your wardrobe with these satchels to add colour to your ensemble.
13. Or this Rajasthani Kantha work tote for some subtle tradition.
Buy it from Fond Hand here.