1. Regular IRL people just can't match the standards Bollywood set for you.
2. Seriously, no one's even close.
3. And even if you did manage to find someone, your expectations were way, WAY high.
4. Everything in your life has to be filmy AF - even your teenage emo phase.
5. You think that unrequited love is the only kind of love that counts.
6. Every time people thought you were "weird" and "crazy" because you broke into dance at the slightest drizzle.
7. When Bollywood taught you how much fun it is to scandalise your dadi.
8. When the sass queens of Bollywood are responsible for you being single.
9. When you can't process anything that isn't at least indirectly related to Bollywood.
10. Not even biology.
11. When Bollywood gave you unrealistic expectations of your curfew.
12. When you try to flirt how Bollywood taught you to and no one gets the hint.
13. When you wait and wait for the synchronised dancing to start but it never does.
14. You’re quickly losing friends because of the crap, Bollywood-approved relationship advice you dole out.
16. You can't help but shimmy every time you bolly jam comes on.
17. When running to catch a train doesn't mean you are late. It means a happy ending to your love story.
18. When you found put that Kajol and SRK aren't real life lovers and felt physical pain.
19. When it taught you that the way to find your soulmate is by getting your dupatta caught in his kurta.
20. You're seriously disappointed every time you meet a new person and don't have a stare off.
21. You give up too easily when life gets hard because of your foolproof back up plan.
Thumbnail image credit: The Filmy Owl