1. They saved the video game crash with their first console,NES.
2. They had amazing graphics back then and today.
3. The Gamecube was NOT a failure, just wasn't the correct games to release at it.
4. The Wii U is starting to end up like the Gamecube, but they learned from that mistake, so success is still opened.
5. 64 was a good number.
6. People laughed at the U in the Wii U, but not the S in the SNES.
7. Celebrities like playing Ninendo.
8. They made famous mascots, which still leads good popularity.
9. They hired these guys.
10. They created a lot of consoles.
11. Because they care for you guys and us, fans.
12. They are taking the path of failure, which apple did in the '90s.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!