2. Because every time you go downtown, you become distracted by the magical beauty of the architecture.
4. Because death seems peaceful after visiting the Homewood Cemetery.
Sometimes you can see deer grazing here and hanging out with ghosts.
5. Because you have to stop and admire this industrial beauty every time you try to get across the rivers.
Sometimes they even get super literal with the names, like Hot Metal Bridge. Because it's made of metal. And sometimes it gets hot.
8. Because you expect all your neighbors to be as friendly as Mr. Rogers.
9. Because you become used to living in literal works of art.
These two homes are located on Sampsonia Way. The left features poetry by Huang Xiang.
10. And for some reason, not all establishments put fries and coleslaw IN the sandwiches like Primanti Bros.
11. Because you realize some people actually have to drive out of state to get to their thrills.
12. Because you forget that Frank Lloyd Wright didn't just plop his designs near any city.
13. Because the universities look like castles straight out of fiction.
15. Because wildlife isn't as strangely majestic anywhere else.
Nothin' like a turkey in a cemetery to really make you contemplate the meaning of life.
16. Because you have to get used to dinosaurs ruling the earth once more.
And they love to get dressed up!
17. Because your brain explodes when you see the exhibits at the Mattress Factory.
Yayoi Kusama really gets our desire to mess with mannequins.
18. Because your heart stops as soon as you walk into the Hall of Sculpture.
19. Because you're not allowed to get drunk in other churches.
20. Because you always have to clean up your drool after seeing the food at Eat'n Park.
Chain diner food should NOT be this mouthwatering!
21. Because hangovers are insufferable without hotcakes from Pamela's hotcakes.
The different locations have different themes. Will you be playing board games in Oakland or hanging at the disco in Squirrel Hill?