1. Maple Bacon Doughnuts from Great Maple
One bite will be enough to satisfy your sweet tooth and meat craving, but you’re going to eat the whole thing anyways.
2. Number Seven from Wow Wow Waffle
Candied bacon, avocado, and goat cheese make this the most California take on a dessert.
3. Monte Cristo Donuts from Donut Bar
These donuts are stuffed with cranberries, raspberry jam, black forest ham, swiss cheese, and american cheese. Basically, they put Hot Pockets to shame.
4. Buñuelo Ice Cream Sandwich from Puesto
The cinnamon sugar-coated tortilla chips make this ice cream sandwich a game changer.
5. Passionfruit Mango Cheesecake from Extraordinary Desserts
It’s so pretty you almost won’t want to eat it. Almost.
6. Deviled Eggs from The Lion’s Share
The devil himself wishes they served these eggs in hell. They’re topped with espelette, caviar, truffle oil and prosciutto, and quail confit. *Drools*
7. Crispy Quinoa Fritters from Eclipse Chocolate
This tasty treat is filled with roasted tomatoes, polenta, and a black garlic puree. Plus, it’s vegan and gluten-free so it’s obviously healthy, right?
9. Pacos (Pancake Tacos) from R-Gang Eatery
They fold two buttermilk pancakes around potatoes, jalapeños, and chorizo scrambled eggs. This is what Taco Bell’s waffle taco wishes it could be.
10. Dirty Fries from Soda & Swine
These fries are slathered in gravy, Sriracha aioli, and pork belly, making them the dirtiest thing you’ll admit to eating.
11. The Triple Threat Pork Sandwich from Carnitas Snack Shack
With breaded pork loin, pulled pork, and bacon, who knew one pig could make such a delicious sandwich?
12. Carne Asada Fries from Lolita’s
If you haven’t had Lolita’s carne asada fries - which are covered in carne asada, guacamole, and cheese - you haven’t truly experienced San Diego.
13. Duckaroni from Urban Solace
This macaroni and cheese with shredded duck in North Park will help you finally graduate from Easy Mac.
14. The Muddy Pig from Crazee Burger
If Nutella and caramelized plantains aren’t your thing, try one of their other crazee patties. Gator burger, anyone?
15. Andy’s Sage Fried Chicken Benedict from Hash House A Go Go
The fried chicken, hardwood smoke bacon, griddled mozzarella, and chipotle cream make this savory dish totally worth the potential heart attack.
16. Chowder Fries from Ironside Fish & Oyster
Who knew clam chowder could get any better? These are like the classy, adult version of animal style fries.
17. Medovik Torte from Pomegranate
You don’t need a boyfriend to enjoy this heart-shaped Russian honey cake.
18. Crab And Artichoke Dip from Blue Water Seafood Market And Grill
Honestly, you don’t even need the bread for this one. It’s a meal all on its own.
19. Almond Brownie Sundae With Salted Caramel from Starlite
This decadent dessert will give you a sugar high you’ll never want to come down from.
20. The Tres Leches Cupcake from Babycakes
Or any of them, really. Betty Crocker cake mix doesn’t hold a candle to these incredible flavors.
21. Shrimp and Bacon Grits from Searsucker
A slice of southern comfort with a San Diego twist. Yum.
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲