1. You can meet the stingrays at Hamelin Bay.
2. Hop on a quad bike for a forest tour.
3. Get an Insta-worthy shot of Sugarloaf Rock.
4. Improve your gin knowledge with a gin making masterclass.
5. Explore the rock pools and play in the sea spray at Injidup Natural Spa in Yallingup.
6. Find the best viewing spot to watch the pros take on the waves at Surfer’s Point.
7. Or hunt down the perfect surf spot along the 130km of coastline.
8. Treat yourself to a sea view brunch at The White Elephant Cafe.
9. Go underground and see some of Margaret River’s limestone caves.
10. Climb to the top of the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
11. Eat 'til you burst at Swings Taphouse in Margaret River.
12. Overcome your fear of heights and walk the Valley of the Giants.
13. Stand inside one of the largest living trees in the world in Walpole.
14. Grab yourself a traditional Aussie pie at Margaret River Bakery.
15. See how many beaches you can find on the hike from Dunsborough to Meelup Beach.
16. Climb into the leafy canopy of a karri tree forest.
18. Get a selfie with Cowaramup’s local residents.
19. Spot some dolphins on the 1.7km long Busselton Jetty.
20. Or give your legs a rest and hop aboard the Jetty Train.
21. If walking above water sounds too boring, try walking on the ocean floor with a SeaTrek.
22. Quench your thirst with some local brews in Eagle Bay.
23. Spend your last night enjoying a sunset at Canal Rocks.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.