23 Activities That Prove Margaret River Is More Than Just Wine And Vineyards
Sure, there’s over 200 vineyards in the Margaret River region, but you don’t need a glass of vino to have fun.
2. Hop on a quad bike for a forest tour.
4. Improve your gin knowledge with a gin making masterclass.
7. Or hunt down the perfect surf spot along the 130km of coastline.
9. Go underground and see some of Margaret River’s limestone caves.
16. Climb into the leafy canopy of a karri tree forest.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.