1. Let’s meet Chipmunk and Squirrel
Chipmunk (a girl, top) and Squirrel (a boy, bottom) were foster kittens for the San Francisco SPCA and these photos were taken when they were 4 weeks old.
2. So what’s all the fuss with these kittens?
Squirrel liked to ham it up for the camera while Chipmunk tended to get pushed behind, but let’s be honest, she’s adorable too
3. Here we go…
Yeah, that’s what the fuss is about.
“le sigh” -Chipmunk
Hey there Squirrel, why were you blocking your sister?
“Get over yourself” -Chipmunk
7. Topsy turvy…
Uh oh, everything got turned around. Chipmunk was not looking amused.
This is when you can tell Chipmunk was not pleased as she obviously wanted to sleep, but Squirrel was still wanting to get up.
And the case of the yawns is back for Squirrel!
11. Chipmunk’s Turn!
Squirrel decided to pop out (of the bowl with a towel in it) and Chipmunk got her moment to roar alone…
A quick pause…
“And ROOOOOAAARRRR again!” oh Miss Chipmunk, always the lady.
14. Best friends forever!
And after a snack, they went back for a good hug! If only all siblings looked like they were hugging mid-tackle!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡