1. Let’s meet Chipmunk and Squirrel
Chipmunk (a girl, top) and Squirrel (a boy, bottom) were foster kittens for the San Francisco SPCA and these photos were taken when they were 4 weeks old.
2. So what’s all the fuss with these kittens?
Squirrel liked to ham it up for the camera while Chipmunk tended to get pushed behind, but let’s be honest, she’s adorable too
3. Here we go…
Yeah, that’s what the fuss is about.
“le sigh” -Chipmunk
Hey there Squirrel, why were you blocking your sister?
“Get over yourself” -Chipmunk
7. Topsy turvy…
Uh oh, everything got turned around. Chipmunk was not looking amused.
This is when you can tell Chipmunk was not pleased as she obviously wanted to sleep, but Squirrel was still wanting to get up.
And the case of the yawns is back for Squirrel!
11. Chipmunk’s Turn!
Squirrel decided to pop out (of the bowl with a towel in it) and Chipmunk got her moment to roar alone…
A quick pause…
“And ROOOOOAAARRRR again!” oh Miss Chipmunk, always the lady.
14. Best friends forever!
And after a snack, they went back for a good hug! If only all siblings looked like they were hugging mid-tackle!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀