1. Let’s meet Chipmunk and Squirrel
Chipmunk (a girl, top) and Squirrel (a boy, bottom) were foster kittens for the San Francisco SPCA and these photos were taken when they were 4 weeks old.
2. So what’s all the fuss with these kittens?
Squirrel liked to ham it up for the camera while Chipmunk tended to get pushed behind, but let’s be honest, she’s adorable too
3. Here we go…
Yeah, that’s what the fuss is about.
“le sigh” -Chipmunk
Hey there Squirrel, why were you blocking your sister?
“Get over yourself” -Chipmunk
7. Topsy turvy…
Uh oh, everything got turned around. Chipmunk was not looking amused.
This is when you can tell Chipmunk was not pleased as she obviously wanted to sleep, but Squirrel was still wanting to get up.
And the case of the yawns is back for Squirrel!
11. Chipmunk’s Turn!
Squirrel decided to pop out (of the bowl with a towel in it) and Chipmunk got her moment to roar alone…
A quick pause…
“And ROOOOOAAARRRR again!” oh Miss Chipmunk, always the lady.
14. Best friends forever!
And after a snack, they went back for a good hug! If only all siblings looked like they were hugging mid-tackle!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.