The 10 Most Beautiful Places To Go For A Run
There's thousands of places around the globe known for their breathtaking views, but few rival those you can find on these running trails. Take a look at them, then strap on a pair of Nike's new LunarGlide+ 3 Shields and run, run, run. Because you should never stop running.
1. Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park, Michigan
2. MacRitchie Reservoir Loop, Singapore
3. Central Park, New York City
4. Patagonia Region, Chile
5. Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
6. Lake Tahoe, Nevada
7. Bigfork, Montana
8. Santorini, Greece
9. Moab, Utah
10. Trentino Alto Adige, Italy
With all these places to run, you're going to need some great shoes to make it happen. When your shoes are ultra-comfortable, it means longer runs. Like, “a marathon is just the warm-up” longer runs. Which brings us to Alice. Who puts on the LunarGlide+ 3 Shields and meets her family while, well, running.