1. Color Jesus Love Art Prints
Original and Unique artwork of an ethnic Jesus as envisioned by the artist and inspired by God.These are his first six pieces of art.
BroomStache is a family of well-groomed brooms and brushes designed by Los Angeles architect, Dino Tadiar. Hand-crafted by local artisans, BroomStaches are thoughtfully constructed from durable American white oak remnants to be heavy-duty, yet light on the environment.
3. Manta Ray Art Car (CaManta Raya)
A transformed El Camino car, turned into a glowing, moving Manta Ray.
4. Incredible Skull Coins Mosaic
A cool mosaic. Coins arranged to look like a skull. The cool part?? They aren’t ‘lined up’. They are stacked to achieve amazing detail.
5. Speakeasys, underwear with a private pocket
Speakeasys are an innovative combination of fashion and function. They offer a style that says, “you should see me in my underwear,” while providing a pocket that says, “it’s none of your business what’s in my underwear.”
6. Fleshed Out : a zombie musical
Fleshed Out is a zombie musical set in the mountain town of Missoula, Montana. A river of blood runs through it!
7. PEGs - Programmable Eye Glasses
PEGS are a light weight and self contained pair of LED glasses. Unlike other light up glasses that just blink around the edges, PEGS feature display patterns that utilize the whole face and scrolling text as tall as the frames, all without interfering with your vision.
8. Crystal bacon
Crystal Bacon is my sculptural tribute to the most delicious of all meats, bacon. With the help of my wife and daughter, it grew into jewelry and Christmas ornaments. While not true crystal, it is made out of a high quality acrylic plastic that is both durable and beautiful. A true ode to bacon!
9. Comfy Breasts™
“Comfy Breasts”™ is a full body open-breasted pillow for all women Ideal for Breast Cancer Survivors & Massage clients!
10. The Nutkraken!
The Nutkraken is a hand forged work of art which also cracks nuts beautifully by dropping a steel ball onto a cupped block of steel.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.