3. What you need:
- Thrift store teacup and saucer
- E6000 Glue
Apply E6000 Glue to the teacup saucer, slightly off center so that it is in between the saucer’s outermost edge and the center.
Hold the teacup in place on top of the glue. Make sure the teacup is on its side with the handle facing upward. Press firmly into place. Let the glue dry overnight. If necessary, tape down or prop up the teacup in place so that it does not tip over while the glue is drying.
Once the glue is dry, cut a piece of twine and thread it through the teacup handle. Tie both ends together.
Securely hang your bird feeder on a tree branch or hook outdoors. Add birdseed and…voila! You’re done. Let the birds enjoy their tea time!
5. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for more mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨