2. Chrome's "unable to connect" dinosaur is actually a game.
4. In Google Hangouts, type /bikeshed to change the chat's background color.
Or type /ponystream for a My Little Pony takeover.
Or try /shydino.
5. There is a secret message hidden in Facebook's notification sound.
7. In classic Google Maps, request walking directions from "The Shire" to "Mordor."
8. In new Google Maps, enter the Earl's Court Road Street View to find a timey-wimey TARDIS surprise.
9. In Google Maps, you can also play Pac-Man anywhere in the world.
Just click on the Pac-Man icon next to Google Earth!
11. Google Image search "Atari Breakout" to play just that.
12. When you used to search "blue" in Netflix, you saw blue smudges.
I think I just blue myself rediscovering this. To promote Season 4 of Arrested Development, Netflix added some of Tobias' blue paint smudges all over its pages. The Easter egg unfortunately no longer exists. Bring thee blue back, Netflix!