13 Incredibly Useful Tips Every Spotify User Should Know
Save new Discover Weekly tracks to a playlist.
1. Add a Shazam'ed track to Spotify.
2. Create playlist folders to organize your music.
3. Turn Spotify into karaoke by clicking "Lyrics" in the player.
4. On Spotify for iOS, preview what's in a playlist by pressing and holding the cover art.
5. You can get 50% off Premium ($5 per month) as a student. Sign up here.
6. Save new Discover Weekly tracks to a playlist.
7. Put all of your Last.fm loved tracks on a singular Spotify playlist.
8. Whenever you favorite a song, you can tweet it.
9. If you have an Android device, you can start playing music with your voice.
This hands-free command is awesome when you're driving. First set "Ok Google" to Always on. In Android 5.0, open Settings > Language & input > Voice input > the gear icon next to Enhanced Google Services > "Ok Google detection" > enable From any screen and When locked. (Not what you see? Learn more about your specific device settings here.)
Now you'll be able to say "Ok Google, play [artist name] in Spotify" to play a band's most popular and recent tracks immediately.