1. The iLeef iBridge USB drive ($74 for 32GB) will prevent you from EVER running out of space.
2. The Perfect Bake ($19.61) is an amazing gift for anyone who is terrible at baking.
3. Cuff ($30 - $129) is a line of smart jewelry that can instantly alert friends and family when you're in danger.
4. The Drift Light ($25) automatically dims at night, which will help you fall asleep.
5. Earhoox ($10) forces Apple earbuds to stay in your ear.
6. Spire ($150) is a wearable gadget that can help with anxiety.
7. The Tablift ($60) holds up your tablet anywhere, in any position.
8. The Selfie Kase ($50) turns an iPhone into a portable ring light.
9. The Travelamp ($8) turns a phone's flashlight into a glowing bedside lamp.
10. The Neo Smartpen ($170) turns handwriting into text.
11. The Coolest ($499) is a tailgate party one stop shop with a blender, speaker, phone charger, and more.
12. This bath air pillow ($55) holds up your smartphone while you chill in the tub.
Aside from running out of breath to inflate it, this waterproof cushion takes out all the work of taking a bath. You, too, can be highly entertained by your iPhone homescreen. The pillow also works just as well (if not better) out of the bath.
13. Bedphones ($60) are headphones that are comfortable enough to fall asleep in.
14. The Thing Charger ($40) can turn an outlet into a charging station and eliminate messy cables.
15. The Iris Lens System ($59 each) is a professional-grade lenses for your phone that work with *any* case.
Many phone lenses require special mounts or special cases – and Photojojo finally developed a wide angle, fisheye and macro lens (sold separately or together for $109) that works with any case. An iPhone or Samsung mount is applied between your phone and your preferred case and an elastic cord keeps it snug.