1. If a) Netflix is basically bae and b) you love to travel, this job was made for you.
2. Netflix is looking for four people who are really good at Instagram to photograph parts of Europe and the Middle East for two weeks.
3. It’s a temporary gig and you won’t get benefits like health care or catered lunch, but you *will* get to travel.
5. To apply, you need to follow Netflix on Instagram, then hashtag your top three photos with #grammasters3.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.