1. If a) Netflix is basically bae and b) you love to travel, this job was made for you.
2. Netflix is looking for four people who are really good at Instagram to photograph parts of Europe and the Middle East for two weeks.
3. It’s a temporary gig and you won’t get benefits like health care or catered lunch, but you *will* get to travel.
5. To apply, you need to follow Netflix on Instagram, then hashtag your top three photos with #grammasters3.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.