Just got a new iPhone? Maybe an iPhone 6S? You're in the right place.
1. Live GIF ($2) turns Live Photos into GIFs or videos, so you can actually share them.
Live Photos is a new iPhone 6S feature that turns stills into short bursts of videos, using the 1.5 seconds before you take the photo and the 1.5 seconds after it. Unfortunately, only devices running iOS 9 can view Live Photos. This app, however, turns those Live Photos into easily-shareable GIFs or video files that you can send to your Android friends or post on social media.
2. Lean (free) turns unwanted Live Photos into normal photos.
A Live Photo equals one still and one three-second movie clip, which can quickly eat up your storage. This app deletes the video portion of unwanted Live Photos but keeps the still.
3. If you don't like Live Photo, try Instagram's new app Boomerang (free).
4. The iHome Control Smart Plug lets you control your electronics with Siri ($37 each).
5. The Prynt case turns your iPhone into a modern-day Polaroid camera ($139 to pre-order).
6. The Inkcase is a battery-saving second screen ($99 to preorder).
7. The Dxo One is a high-quality camera that attaches to your iPhone ($599).
8. The Seyvr wallet has a hidden, built-in phone charger ($92).
9. The amazing Grip Strip ($11) is a car mount that won't fail.
10. The Rolio turns your plug into a neat charging station ($10).
11. This privacy screen protector ($30) deflects nosy strangers.
A note of caution when buying cases for your 6S or 6S Plus: when you're shopping around for cases, read the fine print. The 6S is several millimeters larger than the 6, which means that most iPhone 6 cases will fit the 6S but others, like airtight waterproof cases, won't unless otherwise noted.