1. Going out to eat at a restaurant whose only vegan option is a garden salad.
2. Checking the ingredients in EVERYTHING.
3. Being the only friend at the pizza party who has to order their own personal pizza without cheese.
4. Dealing with the guilt of accidentally eating meat/eggs/cheese/dairy.
5. Ordering a side of olive oil at a restaurant that serves bread because you can't eat the butter.
6. Having to bring your own veggie dogs to the BBQ.
7. Calling ahead to make sure that your friends and/or family make reservations at a restaurant where you can actually eat.
8. Debating whether eating honey and/or wearing leather are OK things to do as a vegan.
9. Having to bring your own vegan cream cheese with you when you go to a bagel shop.
10. Defending your decision to be vegan multiple times a day.
But at the end of the day, even if it's sometimes hard, you do it because you care.
And that makes it all worth it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!