4. The fear of the lights have brought grown men to tears.
Australian neuroscientist Jack Pettigrew who has studied the lights stated the “old timers out there who had seen it and they were terrified by it…outback men can be brought to tears by this thing. It really is quite alarming.”
8. Stories about the lights can be found in Aborigial myths dating back to before Western settlement. Long before it became folklore.
11. Now you know why you’ve never heard anyone ever talk about this.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.