4. The fear of the lights have brought grown men to tears.
Australian neuroscientist Jack Pettigrew who has studied the lights stated the “old timers out there who had seen it and they were terrified by it…outback men can be brought to tears by this thing. It really is quite alarming.”
8. Stories about the lights can be found in Aborigial myths dating back to before Western settlement. Long before it became folklore.
11. Now you know why you’ve never heard anyone ever talk about this.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.