2. 2. Owning a car/becoming a taxi.
At first you feel like you’re the king of college. Then after a week you’re on an empty tank and suddenly alone.
12. 12. That party kid who somehow gets perfect grades.
They’re at every social event. You’ve never seen them study or sober for that matter and somehow they’re passing every class with flying colours, they even got a higher grade than you when you stayed in and actually studied.
13. 13. Having to put up with unfair stereotypes.
Australian University students living just on goon and Mi Goreng is a worse stereotype than Australians only drink Fosters. Most uni students are on youth allowance, so it’s cheap vodka and end of day meals that are on sale at the food court at best.
33. Because no matter how many things about living on college got on your nerves, it will always be the best years of your life.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.