1. The fresh intake of students every semester.
2. Owning a car/becoming a taxi.
3. Every morning during your first O-Week.
4. Every morning in every O-Week.
5. Every morning during your entire college life.
6. Having a tiny taste of the real world as it slaps you in the face.
7. Making your own food.
8. When you get a roommate who resembles Patrick Bateman.
9. Non-college friends asking you to print off and hand in every assignment for them.
10. Opening up the fridge in September to food that's been in there since O-Week.
11. The same conversations you hear between the Australians and exchange students every O-Week.
12. That party kid who somehow gets perfect grades.
13. Having to put up with unfair stereotypes.
14. When your parents visit.
15. The internet you're provided with.
16. When your friend from home visits.
17. The sounds of sex from other rooms.
18. Trying to get to bed early when you have an exam the next morning and there's a nearby party.
19. When freshers come up to you in O-Week.
20. But hey! They're better than the mature aged students who decided to live on college.
21. When you see people you've hooked up with.
22. Seriously. You'll see them multiple times a day.
23. Just one more GIF image describing this situation for good measure.
24. Liking someone on college.
25. Becoming tunnel buddies with someone you dislike.
26. Having to act interested in the Red Frogs people as you take their free food.
28. Having non-college friends make fun of you and your college friends who go to the same bar every week.
29. That one kid who's there every day and doesn't even live on college, or go to University for that matter.
30. Then all of a sudden you graduate out of nowhere and you're dragged away.
31. And you must now transition into the real world and work.
32. You're then constantly reminded of college life from friends facebooks who are still there.
Because no matter how many things about living on college got on your nerves, it will always be the best years of your life.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!