7. When driving into Dubbo you can see the road out of Dubbo!
And vise-versa! WOW!
8. Dubbo has a population of 32,327 people.
Which makes Sydney’s population 143 times larger.
16. But when it does rain, it pours.
Dubbo has flooded on multiple occasions.
17. Dubbo has 4 Subway Restaurants, three of which are all within half a kilometre from eachother.
To this day scientists are baffled as to why this is.
19. Which brings us to our next point: “I LOVE DUBBO” T-Shirts!
Sorry New York. You can sit down next to Sydney as cities which have been made Dubbo’s BITCH!
20. The t-shirts are taking over the world!
*Not photoshopped. Photoshop hasn’t made it to Dubbo yet.
25. Our tallest building is 6 stories high! WOW!
It is rumoured that you can see all 4 Subway Restaurants in Dubbo from the top it’s that high!
27. Dubbo has one of the best skate parks in the country!
Which also includes the first ever full-pipe on Aussie shores!
29. Speaking of movies, many have been filmed here, like Prime Mover.
30. And Forbidden Ground.
A film about the ongoing war between St Johns and Senior Campus.
31. It’s illegal to fart in Dubbo.
Take note other cities, farting is gross!
32. From Sydney it’s cheaper to fly to Asia than it is to Dubbo.
34. The town hosted Triple J’s One Night Stand in 2013.
The concert saw Flume, The Rubens, Seth Sentry, Ball Park Music, and local act Peoples Palace perform in front of 10,000+ people, who had no idea what Dubbo was before this event.
36. And we’re 75% sure that in 2013 Beyonce may have flown over Dubbo whilst on her Australian tour.
37. Speaking of music, Dubbo is the REAL home of Aussie Hip-Hop!
39. And The Reels.
Your parents know who they are, trust me!
41. Not to mention, UFC sensation Kyle Noke grew up here!
43. Steve Peacocke also gave Dubbo a shout out during his Logies acceptance speech.
Adam Hills who was presenting said he’d never heard of the actor. This was Peacocke’s response.
44. Oh and Glenn McGrath!
Technically he is from a smaller town called Narromine down the road, but we claim him.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.