2. Mr. World Wide makes a point. Our world is crazy.
3. What a bombshell. (See what I did there?)
4. Wait what? Hanson are boys?!
9. Iggy gives white women hope.
10. It is up there with the greatest mysteries of our time, between who shot JFK, and why did my girlfriend in high school dump me via a MySpace message.
11. Wait, Iggy is blonde?! Stay tuned for my next article “43 people who did not know Iggy Azalea is blonde.”
12. Give your friend a pat on the head, and tell her everything is going to be ok.
13. Move over Inception, there’s a new #mindfuck in town.
14. It took me until 5 hours after the BET awards to process it.
15. Sorry to bust your bubble April, but Australia is not all Kangaroo’s and fortnightly Men at Work reunion concerts. We’re also home to football players who urinate into their own mouths, and a town called Dubbo.
16. But there were people who were not only shocked she is white, but shocked that she is Australian.
17. Which caused some confusion.
19. Jeff’s world has been rocked!
20. I’m feeling a bit pale. Might go get a spray on “Australian.”
21. So. Much. Confusion.
22. Then clarification, but still utter shock!
23. Dakota hit the nail on the head.
24. Don’t worry. So does majority of Twitter by the looks of it.
25. Move over Cher!
26. Go with your heart on this one.
27. Some people just weren’t happy with the realisation.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.