It's hard to be an entrepreneur in this economy—and many government regulations make it even harder. But there is hope. The Institute for Justice has published the Entrepreneur's Survival Guide, a free report filled with tips and tactics on how to fight back against laws that make it needlessly difficult to earn a living. IJ has helped small business owners all across the country, including:
1. Hair Braiders Untangle Red Tape in Mississippi
2. Food Truck Owners Cook Up Victory in New Orleans
3. Bagel Storeowner Punches a Hole in City’s Crazy Sign Code
4. Taxi Drivers Ride for Freedom in Milwaukee
5. Texas Interior Designers Show the First Amendment Isn’t Out of Style
Government got you down? Never fear. Fight back with a FREE copy of the Entrepreneur's Survival Guide.