1. It's important to remember where you came from.
2. Your parents sacrificed a lot to have a family.
3. They might not have been the best.
4. But they did their best.
5. They will embarrass you.
6. They will fight.
7. They may not be the smartest.
8. They may be ungrateful.
9. They will play favorites
10. They have lied to you.
11. They have made fun of you.
12. But they have stood up for you.
13. They've helped you through rough times.
14. They have been there to celebrate with you.
15. They care about your education.
16. And they have taught you themselves.
17. And rewarded you when you've done well.
18. They do a lot of stuff you don't want to do.
19. They've been there for you after breakups.
20. And they accepted you for who you are.
21. And most importantly, they're yours.
And you wouldn't change it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!