I Spoke To Other Brits Travelling Australia To See What It's Actually Like
Spoiler: It's pretty great!
For the past couple of months my job has been to travel around Australia, making content about the whole thing. Pretty sweet, I know. Dream job, I know. Lucky me, I know!
1. Everyone has their own different reasons for coming to Australia.
2. It's good not to have an exact plan.
3. You will make great friends!
4. You don't need to be rolling in it before you get here.
5. There are lots of different ways you can travel Australia.
6. It's completely freeing.
7. Insects won't jump on you the minute the plane lands.
8. Some things are just more expensive in Australia.
9. But there's a lot you can do for free!
10. You do things you wouldn't have done at home.
11. It might make you rethink your life back home.
12. It's good to take a few risks.
13. It's important to put yourself first.
14. The lifestyle is what you imagine it to be!
15. Though the weather might not always be...
16. It can change you for the better.
17. It can be excellent couple's therapy.
18. It is possible to get sick of avocados.
19. It can actually help you figure out your shit.
20. And above all, it's worth it.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.