1. Because he could be Jimi Hendrix reincarnated.
Try and think of another singer-songwriter who plays like this these days.
2. Because he’s bringing back Dylan, in an age of Bieber.
And he makes it look pretty damn easy.
3. Because he can give a Marvin Gaye song more groove than it already had.
If you aren’t bobbing your head by 00:05, you may be a robot.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.