2. Sometimes it peeks out of his helmet to distract opposing players.
3. He applied to play without a helmet to let the mullet breathe*, but the NHL denied him the opportunity.
*This is not true.
4. It’s not the mullet the NHL deserves, but it’s the one the NHL needs right now.
h/t: Steve DelVecchio at Larry Brown Sports
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.