After the Ravens won the Super Bowl, fans poured out into the streets of Baltimore to celebrate. One particularly daring man proved he was the biggest Ravens fan of all by leaping from the roof of a house to a nearby tree, amid chants of “U-S-A, U-S-A.”
3. He took a leap of faith for what he believed in. Feel the pride.
H/T Dom Consentino at Deadspin
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎