After the Ravens won the Super Bowl, fans poured out into the streets of Baltimore to celebrate. One particularly daring man proved he was the biggest Ravens fan of all by leaping from the roof of a house to a nearby tree, amid chants of “U-S-A, U-S-A.”
3. He took a leap of faith for what he believed in. Feel the pride.
H/T Dom Consentino at Deadspin
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.