The Baltimore Ravens won the Lombardi Trophy last night, but at some point in the endless shuffle of celebration, the trophy was temporarily lost.It was found and returned to the Ravens today. This is how the whole thing probably played out.
3. 11:30 p.m.: Ray Lewis and the Ravens have the trophy securely in their grasp.
4. Arthur Jones made out with it.
Later that night: The trophy goes missing.
8. Ed Reed caught the scent and went hunting with his nose.
9. Michael Phelps showed up just to see the trophy.
Later that night…
18. Ed Reed had the following text message conversation.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.