The Baltimore Ravens won the Lombardi Trophy last night, but at some point in the endless shuffle of celebration, the trophy was temporarily lost.It was found and returned to the Ravens today. This is how the whole thing probably played out.
3. 11:30 p.m.: Ray Lewis and the Ravens have the trophy securely in their grasp.
4. Arthur Jones made out with it.
Later that night: The trophy goes missing.
8. Ed Reed caught the scent and went hunting with his nose.
9. Michael Phelps showed up just to see the trophy.
Later that night…
18. Ed Reed had the following text message conversation.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️