The Baltimore Ravens won the Lombardi Trophy last night, but at some point in the endless shuffle of celebration, the trophy was temporarily lost.It was found and returned to the Ravens today. This is how the whole thing probably played out.
3. 11:30 p.m.: Ray Lewis and the Ravens have the trophy securely in their grasp.
4. Arthur Jones made out with it.
Later that night: The trophy goes missing.
8. Ed Reed caught the scent and went hunting with his nose.
9. Michael Phelps showed up just to see the trophy.
Later that night…
18. Ed Reed had the following text message conversation.
- One person has died and several others are injured after a shooting in Austin, Texas. The shooter has not been located.
- UK government minister asked to "urgently explain" the activities and funding of his charity for military families following a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."