The Baltimore Ravens won the Lombardi Trophy last night, but at some point in the endless shuffle of celebration, the trophy was temporarily lost.It was found and returned to the Ravens today. This is how the whole thing probably played out.
3. 11:30 p.m.: Ray Lewis and the Ravens have the trophy securely in their grasp.
4. Arthur Jones made out with it.
Later that night: The trophy goes missing.
8. Ed Reed caught the scent and went hunting with his nose.
9. Michael Phelps showed up just to see the trophy.
Later that night…
18. Ed Reed had the following text message conversation.
- Donald Trump's status as the presumptive Republican nominee is presenting a quandary for Republicans who oppose him.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.