The first part of Lance Armstrong’s confessional with Oprah Winfrey will air tonight on the Oprah Winfrey Network at 9 p.m. ET. Since it’s already been confirmed that Lance will admit to doping during his cycling career, here’s the official Lance Armstrong Confession Drinking Game to help spice up the evening.
1. Take a shot for every time Oprah is confused by science. (Did the Livestrong bracelet protect you from cancer? Did doping give you cancer? Did Sheryl Crow sing your way to remission?)
2. Whenever Armstrong’s former team manager Johan Bruyneel is mentioned, chug a Belgian beer for three seconds.
3. Pour out a little Hennessy if Sheryl Crow is mentioned.
4. Finish half a Michelob Ultra every time Lance mentions a “cross-examination.”
5. Strip off an article of clothing whenever the phrase “stripped of Tour de France titles” is used.
6. Take five shots of hard liquor if Oprah is wearing a Livestrong bracelet.
9. Sip a bloody mary for every mention of “red blood cells.”
For those readers under 21, try Lance Armstrong Bingo instead. If Manti Te’o decides to do a prime-time interview with Ellen DeGeneres, be sure to check back for a new official drinking game.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬