1. This is Colin Wilson of the Nashville Predators. Usually Colin plays forward, but for 113 days he was a victim of the NHL Lockout.
But there’s good news for Colin! In the wee hours of the morning this weekend, the NHL and NHL Players Association reached a tentative agreement after marathon negotiations, paving the way for a shortened 48 or 50-game season to begin by mid-January. There’s still a slew of legal hurdles to jump over, but team owners and players will vote on the agreement Wednesday. This is great news not just for fans, but for the players themselves, many of whom have been going stir crazy.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲