1. This is Colin Wilson of the Nashville Predators. Usually Colin plays forward, but for 113 days he was a victim of the NHL Lockout.
But there’s good news for Colin! In the wee hours of the morning this weekend, the NHL and NHL Players Association reached a tentative agreement after marathon negotiations, paving the way for a shortened 48 or 50-game season to begin by mid-January. There’s still a slew of legal hurdles to jump over, but team owners and players will vote on the agreement Wednesday. This is great news not just for fans, but for the players themselves, many of whom have been going stir crazy.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."