1. Kevin Durant put an exclamation point on a 41-point night with this colossal dunk over Phoenix Suns big man Marcin Gortat.
Pay attention to what happens after the dunk: An excited Kendrick Perkins trots over and slaps Durant in the face. Thanks for that, Kendrick.
2. Gortat had a pretty good explanation for his half-hearted attempt at stopping Durant.
All kidding aside, Gortat was a good sport about the whole ordeal, admitting to AZCentral Sports that “I ain’t going to deny; that was probably one of the top three dunks of the year.”
H/T Scott Bordow at AZCentral.com
- France will take its first step to electing a new president today and the future of the EU could depend on the outcome 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Frank Ocean just released a new, auto-tune inspired song called "Lens" on Blonded Radio, his Beats 1 show 🎤