The good people at NMA TV have released an animated account of the Manti Te’o saga, and their version of events presents a compelling, yet slightly altered narrative.
2. Te’o fell madly in love with a woman over the phone and was positively smitten.
3. Both his phone-girlfriend and grandmother died over a short period, but Te’o battled through his grief.
4. He then became a Transformer and obliterated Michigan State.
5. Te’o told reporters his girlfriend died in a car accident.
6. The media ran wild with the story…
7. …until two reporters at Deadspin found out it was all a hoax.
8. They entered a virtual world to check facts.
9. Meanwhile, Te’o buttchugged with some leprechauns.
10. He later woke up to find that his girlfriend ISN’T REAL!
11. Here’s the whole video.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.