This morning, the folks at The Onion posted this joke story about ESPN First Take host, and man who loves yelling at people, Stephen A. Smith.
The story, titled “Stephen A. Smith Thinking Son Is Finally Ready For The Sex Argument,” is pretty self-explanatory and obviously fictional. Here’s a highlight:
“It’s a big milestone in every father-son relationship to sit your child down and dispute his pathetic ideas about the birds and bees,” said Smith, fondly remembering his own father belligerently talking over him when he got the sex argument as a boy.
Well, Stephen A., who believes the story to be real and apparently hasn’t heard of The Onion, just got wind of his imaginary chat with an imaginary 9-year-old. And he’s pissed.
6. Finally, Smith figured out the joke:
Okay, there’s a lot to digest in those five tweets, but let’s skip right past Stephen A. acting like a diva and all the spelling errors, and get right down to that last tweet. “I didn’t know it was on Satire!” said Smith. On satire? What does that even mean? If anything, it was “on Parenting!”
Anyway, peeps got jokes.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌