1. Speed demon Decio Lourenco raced down a steep road in Cape Town and set off a speed camera as he reached speeds of 70 miles per hour in a 37-mile-per-hour (60 kmh) zone.
Lourenco could now be facing charges of reckless and negligent road behavior, according to The Teleraph. Lourenco said he tried to pick a quiet time of day and that he regularly skates down the same road, but South African authorities argue he could have sparked a massive traffic accident. Considering how amazing this video is, any punishment is still probably worth it.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent., a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.