1. With about a minute left in the Lakers-Pacers game, David West put up a floater in the lane, and came crashing down on a very-much planted Chris Duhon.
2. If it was anything, it was a charge, but referee Joey Crawford thought otherwise.
Crawford calls a block and the Pacers go ahead by one. But in case you think the Lakers losing at home was all because of the ref, they then went on to miss FOUR CONSECUTIVE FREE THROWS.
5. Hey Kobe, what do you think of that call?
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳