1. With about a minute left in the Lakers-Pacers game, David West put up a floater in the lane, and came crashing down on a very-much planted Chris Duhon.
2. If it was anything, it was a charge, but referee Joey Crawford thought otherwise.
Crawford calls a block and the Pacers go ahead by one. But in case you think the Lakers losing at home was all because of the ref, they then went on to miss FOUR CONSECUTIVE FREE THROWS.
5. Hey Kobe, what do you think of that call?
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂