1. Oscar Pistorius, the double-amputee Olympian and Paralympian, raced an Arab race horse in Qatar. Oscar won, and it wasn’t even close.
The race was held to promote the “Definitely Able” campaign in Qatar, which works to eliminate discrimination against disabled and Paralympic athletes. The horse really stumbled out of the gates, but it seemed like Oscar had the horse beat anyway. We’d like to see him take on a cheetah next.
H/T The Telegraph.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎