1. Oscar Pistorius, the double-amputee Olympian and Paralympian, raced an Arab race horse in Qatar. Oscar won, and it wasn’t even close.
The race was held to promote the “Definitely Able” campaign in Qatar, which works to eliminate discrimination against disabled and Paralympic athletes. The horse really stumbled out of the gates, but it seemed like Oscar had the horse beat anyway. We’d like to see him take on a cheetah next.
H/T The Telegraph.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀