LeBron James is a big football fan, but he won’t be able to watch Super Bowl XLVII this Sunday. The Heat play the Toronto Raptors north of the border at 2 p.m. on gameday, and afterward the team will immediately board a plane and fly back to Miami to prepare for another game on Monday. Apparently the Miami Heat’s chartered jet doesn’t have satellite television, and LeBron whined earlier this week that he’ll be forced to miss the Super Bowl.
2. To reiterate: A professional athlete will miss watching the Super Bowl because he’ll be aboard a private jet. LeBron’s actual quote about the situation:
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝