LeBron James is a big football fan, but he won’t be able to watch Super Bowl XLVII this Sunday. The Heat play the Toronto Raptors north of the border at 2 p.m. on gameday, and afterward the team will immediately board a plane and fly back to Miami to prepare for another game on Monday. Apparently the Miami Heat’s chartered jet doesn’t have satellite television, and LeBron whined earlier this week that he’ll be forced to miss the Super Bowl.
2. To reiterate: A professional athlete will miss watching the Super Bowl because he’ll be aboard a private jet. LeBron’s actual quote about the situation:
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏