LeBron James is a big football fan, but he won’t be able to watch Super Bowl XLVII this Sunday. The Heat play the Toronto Raptors north of the border at 2 p.m. on gameday, and afterward the team will immediately board a plane and fly back to Miami to prepare for another game on Monday. Apparently the Miami Heat’s chartered jet doesn’t have satellite television, and LeBron whined earlier this week that he’ll be forced to miss the Super Bowl.
2. To reiterate: A professional athlete will miss watching the Super Bowl because he’ll be aboard a private jet. LeBron’s actual quote about the situation:
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘