LeBron James is a big football fan, but he won’t be able to watch Super Bowl XLVII this Sunday. The Heat play the Toronto Raptors north of the border at 2 p.m. on gameday, and afterward the team will immediately board a plane and fly back to Miami to prepare for another game on Monday. Apparently the Miami Heat’s chartered jet doesn’t have satellite television, and LeBron whined earlier this week that he’ll be forced to miss the Super Bowl.
2. To reiterate: A professional athlete will miss watching the Super Bowl because he’ll be aboard a private jet. LeBron’s actual quote about the situation:
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.