1. Midway through Ray Allen’s first game with the Miami Heat, he shook the hand of some Celtics coaches and even gave Kevin Garnett some dap. Garnett was less than pleased.
Okay Kevin, we don’t really understand why you feel betrayed that Ray Allen left a team he played less than a third of his NBA career for, but you’re certainly entitled to that position. But at least give Ray a half-hearted fist bump or a slight nod or something.
2. And in GIF form!
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."