1. Midway through Ray Allen’s first game with the Miami Heat, he shook the hand of some Celtics coaches and even gave Kevin Garnett some dap. Garnett was less than pleased.
Okay Kevin, we don’t really understand why you feel betrayed that Ray Allen left a team he played less than a third of his NBA career for, but you’re certainly entitled to that position. But at least give Ray a half-hearted fist bump or a slight nod or something.
2. And in GIF form!
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏