1. Midway through Ray Allen’s first game with the Miami Heat, he shook the hand of some Celtics coaches and even gave Kevin Garnett some dap. Garnett was less than pleased.
Okay Kevin, we don’t really understand why you feel betrayed that Ray Allen left a team he played less than a third of his NBA career for, but you’re certainly entitled to that position. But at least give Ray a half-hearted fist bump or a slight nod or something.
2. And in GIF form!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀