5. The Lakers butcher “Jingle Bells.” It’s like a bunch of pieces were just haphazardly thrown together and expected to produce. Kobe refuses to sing.
4. The Rockets sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Jeremy Lin continues to struggle in Houston.
3. The Carmelo-era Nuggets once did a parody of Run-D.M.C.’s “Christmas in Hollis.” In retrospect, it’s shocking this team wasn’t more well-liked.
2. Yao Ming and Dikembe Mutombo lead the 2007 Rockets in singing “Jingle Bell Rock.”
1. No holiday video will ever eclipse this masterpiece, however. Rasheed’s Pistons sing “Jingle Bells.”
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.