5. The Lakers butcher “Jingle Bells.” It’s like a bunch of pieces were just haphazardly thrown together and expected to produce. Kobe refuses to sing.
4. The Rockets sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Jeremy Lin continues to struggle in Houston.
3. The Carmelo-era Nuggets once did a parody of Run-D.M.C.’s “Christmas in Hollis.” In retrospect, it’s shocking this team wasn’t more well-liked.
2. Yao Ming and Dikembe Mutombo lead the 2007 Rockets in singing “Jingle Bell Rock.”
1. No holiday video will ever eclipse this masterpiece, however. Rasheed’s Pistons sing “Jingle Bells.”
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.