5. The Lakers butcher “Jingle Bells.” It’s like a bunch of pieces were just haphazardly thrown together and expected to produce. Kobe refuses to sing.
4. The Rockets sing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” Jeremy Lin continues to struggle in Houston.
3. The Carmelo-era Nuggets once did a parody of Run-D.M.C.’s “Christmas in Hollis.” In retrospect, it’s shocking this team wasn’t more well-liked.
2. Yao Ming and Dikembe Mutombo lead the 2007 Rockets in singing “Jingle Bell Rock.”
1. No holiday video will ever eclipse this masterpiece, however. Rasheed’s Pistons sing “Jingle Bells.”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘