1. Paul Pierce was born in 1977. Jameer Nelson reminded him last night.
2. Here it is in GIF form, for easy viewing. Pierce just lies on the ground, completely vanquished.
Perhaps more amazing than the ankle-breaker, which is straight out of an AND-1 Mixtape Tour video (unless you’re a Celtics fan, in which case Pierce just happened to slip on some moisture), is the fact that Paul Pierce scored 23 points in a Celtics victory over the Magic. He can’t jump over a phonebook, but Pierce is still averaging 20 points a game this season.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.