1. Paul Pierce was born in 1977. Jameer Nelson reminded him last night.
2. Here it is in GIF form, for easy viewing. Pierce just lies on the ground, completely vanquished.
Perhaps more amazing than the ankle-breaker, which is straight out of an AND-1 Mixtape Tour video (unless you’re a Celtics fan, in which case Pierce just happened to slip on some moisture), is the fact that Paul Pierce scored 23 points in a Celtics victory over the Magic. He can’t jump over a phonebook, but Pierce is still averaging 20 points a game this season.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.