1. Hines Ward’s latest acting adventure will take place on “The Walking Dead.” He said it took a few hours in makeup to get him looking like a proper zombie but did not reveal if he’ll be killed off on the show. (But he’s a zombie, so probably.)
It’s really not that noticeable on your face, Hines.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.