1. This incredible photograph captures UConn women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma slapping the buttocks of Baylor coach Kim Mulkey last night.
There’s got to be an explanation for this. Bad camera angle, misunderstanding — he wouldn’t just touch a colleague’s butt, right? Right?!
Here’s the inside story, courtesy of Rich Elliot at CTnews.com.
Oh, okay, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing everything up. Just kidding. What the hell, man???
H/T Connecticut Post
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."