1. This incredible photograph captures UConn women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma slapping the buttocks of Baylor coach Kim Mulkey last night.
There’s got to be an explanation for this. Bad camera angle, misunderstanding — he wouldn’t just touch a colleague’s butt, right? Right?!
Here’s the inside story, courtesy of Rich Elliot at CTnews.com.
Oh, okay, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing everything up. Just kidding. What the hell, man???
H/T Connecticut Post
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰