The Los Angeles Clippers spanked the Los Angeles Lakers Thursday night at the Staples Center and improved to 39-17 on the year, but none of that really matters because DeAndre Jordan shot the worst free throw of all time. That’s a title that gets thrown around once a week, but this is the absolute worst and you shouldn’t allow children to watch. Behold.
3. Seriously. Just LOOK AT THIS.
H/T Matt Moore at Eye On Basketball
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.