Andrew Bynum is the best basketball player in Philadelphia, but the “weakened cartilage state” of his knees has kept the big man from playing the entire season. It hasn’t kept him from gallivanting around Philadelphia and popping up in unexpected places. If you spot Bynum in the wild, proceed with caution, and let us know immediately.
7. These signs have begun popping up around the Philadelphia area. Make sure to heed their warning.
H/T Kyle Scott at Crossing Broad.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.